Wednesday, April 18, 2007

April Babies

Finally, I jumped on the blogging world. I guess this would also allow me a channel to express myself as well as posting some photos (lots) taken along the way as can be seen in Who ALSE Photographics.

The latest pic taken over the weekend:




























While I'm at it, I'll take this opportunity to wish the following whom I know are April babies "A Very Happy Birthday":
  • kennkriss
  • john
  • liann
  • shezz
  • ev
  • pin
  • hwang
  • yvecmyen
  • mag
  • sookfun
  • whoalse
In fact, some of us are only days apart (especially those swimmers, or ex now, whom I grew up with). We will all be wiser......I hope!

It's 5.30am and have been up since 4. I should try to get some shut-eyes......
Cherios......

Up again....
On a different note, the recent Virginia Tech Uni shooting that had 32 innocent lives killed (excluding the shooter himself) just proved that life is short and full of surprises!
I will leave this topic for the coming post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's a bloody good birthday mate! partied on my birthday at Kanye West's concert. BEST EVER!!!
Kenn