Thursday, April 26, 2007

Bday Pics

I guess pictures show a thousand words. So, here they are with majority of them taken by Shezza during the dinner. The lighting wasn't conducive for photos in the club. It was crowded too.

The first of many - with my primary school friend!


Am I lucky? Look at the smiling pretty ladies.


Someone's not happy after being tagged in the morning!


More chicks - no wonder I'm smiling and blushed (not from wine! lolz)
[I saw a choc chip on her face]


Another chick from my childhood days with her hubby. Touch her, she'll sue your butt off!


Squash mates and one of the Laus (刘) I met in Australia (5 including my doctor), I mean SQUASH mates!


Another of the Lau bros (刘兄弟) - note the bushy eyebrows [pic above as well]?


Lovely chicks with exquisite smiles. Sweet!! I don't mind taking the back seat in this...


I thought I'm the star for the night (light not on me?)!


What's there? Where's your camera? Hang on, she's supposed to be taking the shot!


If you're not here, then you're not there (I saw you both - in the above pic). Also, I have yet to receive all the photos taken that night. All the photos are full-blown 5mb each and it's taking a long time to download. Patience, people.

Too bad there wasn't a photo taken when I got the bday kiss!

Hey, how could I forget about the photos of the birthday gifts? I wouldn't dare though. Thanks heaps for the lovely gifts. It's the thought that counts. After all, most of you turned up either the paintball, the dinner or even both!


More to come once I got my hand on my bday gift to myself from Lens Lust Syndrome, the Nikkor 105mm VR Micro which I'm getting from Penang. That's for macro purposes. Meanwhile, I'll enjoy with what I have (don't you think dirty!!!).

p/s: Nikon rocks! Sorry, Shezza (did it purposely....ooopsy doopsy!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm, you look very mature now !!!

Anonymous said...

oh yea, i forgot to add...you are well deserved to hv the 105vr to yourself now...it will definitely show your talented/gifted photographic skill to us all dude...