Thursday, April 19, 2007

Life-changing Event

Recently, I lost someone I'm closed to and it has made me realised that I should appreciate and cherish those around me. I should and will express myself sooner rather than later. Procrastinations too may lead to regrets later in life. Lives would have been lost, friends might have grown apart, memories could have been erased......The "What ifs" would have been too late by then.

I have decided to enjoy life a little more and sharing those moments with friends certainly will put smiles on my face. Weeks back, I was told not to live life too seriously. I suppose seriousness has crept into me with the growing responsibilities, commitments and expectations.


Ok, I'm cutting the seriousness in me........and slowly unleashing the cheekiness....
Hope those around me will be able to take it when it struck them.

Ooops, it's passed my bedtime......Slumberland here I come! Can't hardly wait for the weekend to come.......

Take it easier and hang loose.........

No comments: