Monday, July 30, 2007

Next Step

Today marked a significant step in my life. I have again committed to another career move, 3rd one in my short stay in the land of Kangaroos! However, this is very much different from all my other jobs.

Hope is such wonderful thing. It kept me......hoping.... ;p

I am hopping off the audit bandwagon after a total of more than 3.5years, which is more than what I expected to last. The profession is similar wherever it is. The grass may not always be greener the other side! Hehehe..........I have gotten plenty of feedbacks that led to the same conclusion - I lack the actual accounting and finance operations' experience.

This company, my soon-to-be employer, offered me a key to unlock the door to plenty more doors. All I need to do is to grab it, unlock it and step through the door and prove myself (and everyone else) that I will succeed in what I will be venturing.

Hope will keep me ALive. Hope will strengthen me. Hope will ultimately prevail.

2 comments:

synergylyn said...

All the best! I'm sure you'll be great in your new job. :D

whoalse said...

fingers crossed too....thx