Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Lucky Me

In the gloomy chilly winter season, there seems to be some lights.

Weeks ago, I submitted for a lucky draw for one of the 10 sport watches that monitors heart rate. Pictured below is the Oregon Scientific's VIBRA Trainer Elite. Upon reaching home, I saw a package jutting out in my tiny mailbox. The initial thought was it's a Return to Sender package. Since when I am so lucky, especially with lucky draw?!! But I WON!!! Wow......

Hopefully, there will be more lucky days ahead for me.............!!! Perhaps, my days may just get better and better!!! From the photo being picked to be included in Schmap Map in my last post.

[Updated 27/7/2007 - The photo was one of the many taken during my cousin's visit last year. I wouldn't have taken those photos that night without him. Thanks, bro....]

On another note, I have watched Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix. It's a dark movie compared to those before it. Will Harry die? I like one of the lines in the movie. "There're always good and evil in us. It's up to us to choose which one to live with."

Til then.........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do I get a special mention too for being your sidekick that day around in the freezing cold while u were snapping away? Hehe...Congrats!