Saturday, July 28, 2007

Is It A Dilemma?

Dilemma Dilemma Dilemma
Decision Decision Decision
Destiny Destiny Destiny


After weeks of searching, with some assistance, I have finally received something that I have been waiting for. It is exciting yet daunting but it is something that I would like to step into for the sake of my development/progression in life.

Let me rewind a little bit prior to the searching of that something. Plenty of soul-searching I have done and yet there were various circumstances that prevented me from that something. There were a handful of friends who told me that there are much bigger things out there as they have ventured there themselves. The world indeed is much bigger than what we imagine.

Back to the present. I got calls from agents regarding opportunities. Some I rejected without even having a second thought. There were a few that I rated highly in my book but then the negative feedbacks are disappointing. It's something I lack but the doors were slammed on me.

Anyway, I have been given this one golden opportunity to venture out from the profession. Surely, I will not going to miss this opportunity to step through the door that is shown to me. Work hard I will not only for my own growth but to prove that I am capable of whatever that are thrown to me. I am what I am to be and it's all in the mind! Destiny is a result of my decision.

Wish me luck then!

No comments: