Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A + I + M = Es


For the past few months, I was in a situation where I reach a crossroad and not knowing which direction to drive towards. Instead, I was circling the roundabout, making U-turns and getting no where. Indecisiveness and worry exist. The global financial crisis doesn't help in this uncertain period. As depicted in the image above, the light always shines through the darkness.

Fortunately, some discussions with some friends have helped to make the situation a little better. Topics like drives, dreams, goals, fervour, fear and happiness were casually brought up. These have led me to come out with the acronym AIM. Having an aim helps one to be driven, and focused. This may result in feeling accomplished and dreams fulfilled.

Aspiration - a strong desire to achieve the dreams and goals
Inspiration -the ability to stimulate one's creativity
Motivation - the ability to stimulate one's interest, enthusiasm and zeal

The eventual outcome may be in various forms like Excitement, Elation, Enlightenment and even Encouragement for one to pursue further.

I've gotten my AIM. Have you?

No comments: