Saturday, February 21, 2009

Blog Revamped

Rays of Light

Surprise at the header and banner? They look familiar?

I spent the morning revamping my blog which has been long overdue. This is to give it a more consistent look with my whoALSE website. Initially, the plan was to move and incorporate the blog into my website but decided against it since I have had so many posts with this blog. There are some minor changes too on my website but most of them are behind-the-scene coding.

Perhaps the image above signifies a new dawn of the beginning. Maybe it shows the sun always rises. Or it could just be the sign of triumph of good over evil.

This year, I may have a few new beginnings. Hopefully, they will all end on a high note. There goes wishing......!

2 comments:

Gerry said...

I still think it's too dark.. like Underworld 3 leh..

whoalse said...

Is this better now? hahahha....