Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hottest Day in Melb

The mercury topped 46.4C at around 3pm today. Previous highest was 45.6C in 1939 known as Black Friday. Strong hot winds were blowing and there were just sands and dusts flying. It was literally like a sauna. My shampoo was warm when I showered 30mins ago after returning from meeting a uni friend.

The sky had a reddish tone. It was at around 5.40pm when it started to drizzle. My light blue t-shirt and glasses had splashes of rain drops that were brownish in colour.

I met up with a uni friend of mine whom we last met during my audit work in in Subang before the F1 weekend of 2004. It's really a good catch up after almost 5 years. She's here for a work. Also, I was informed of a good news that she will be getting married in May. Congrats.....!!!

3 comments:

Gerry said...

So HOT? My Gosh! Turn up your air con!

whoalse said...

I'm not so lucky to have air con....sigh....

Cindy said...

Stumbled upon this post after 2 months. Haha! It was great to be able to meet up with you on this 'historical' day. I am sad that you are not able to make it to my wedding but it's ok, we'll meet up again soon (i hope). the photos in your album are superb! i like them a lot. wish i could hire you as my wedding photographer.. sigh..