Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Upcoming Blockbusters

I was watching the trailers of Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen and it hit me that I need to list out the movies I want to watch this year.

Shinjuku Incident - 2 April
Fast and Furious - 16 April
X-Men Origins: Wolverine - 30 April
Star Trek 11 - 7 May
Angels and Demons - 14 May
Terminator Salvation - 4 June
Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen - 25 June
Public Enemies - 2 July
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince - 16 July
Pelham 123 - 23 July
The Soloist - 3 September
The Informant - 22 October
The Wolfman - 5 November
2012 - 12 November

The list only consists of the Hollywood movies (maybe Shinjuky Incident is the exception). Looks like it's a long list and April - June will be a busy time!

1 comment:

James said...

me too, too manay crap movie lately need some real good blockbuster