Monday, June 25, 2007

Darn the Thief

My socks were stolen by someone while I was showering after a workout in the gym!!!! Was it the stench?! Hmmm......I remembered I placed my socks away from that someone's piles of soiled clothes!! WTF!! Can't he smell that it's not his own BO?!

It's just a pair of soiled socks......I can't really complain what I have lost?

Someone I know of and met before is at the terminal stage of stomach cancer. The same cancer that took my beloved coach from Beijing in Sept 2006! I remembered having dinner at her home, the dinner she cooked for her family. That was back in 2005 just before the Sepang F1 when I was down to Subang for a job.

I just dunno what to do and say in this circumstance to my god-sis who's back in KL. It's just heartbreaking to know cancers are the thieves of the lives of our love ones!

No comments: