Saturday, June 16, 2007

Chilly Winter Begins

It's a chilling week and a signal that winter begins!!! I have to admit that it's fortunate my parents left last weekend as this week temperatures were below in the single digit at night til morning.

Winter also means shorter day with longer nights! By the time I get off work, it's pitch dark and the opportunities for photography are lesser.

After about 2-3 weeks of not exercising due to my parents' visit as well as not feeling too well, I have started my first gym workout today. It's good as it's raisd my metabolism while keeping me warmer. Muscles mostly likely will be sore tomorrow but it's worthwhile. Usually, most individuals will eat more and put on some weights during winter. I have been eating more but I'm trying not to have too much at one go. As such, exercising is certainly good to keep in shape while keeping warm.

I will be playing and trying out my new macro lens, Nikkor 105VR Micro, during this cold winter. Perhaps there may be some photos later on.

Chill out (I mean keep warm).....

1 comment:

angiepoo said...

Hey Allen,
Keep up the gym ! We miss you here and hope to see you back in PG soon. Check out Emily's pic in blog http://babypitstop.blogspot.com/