Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Photo Exhibition - Excitement

Well, it has just been confirmed that I will have 10 of my photos taken in Melbourne exhibited during the Photo Marketing Association (PMA) show in Melbourne this weekend. A total of more than 1000 photos by 165 Melbourne-based photographers will be showcased on the LCD photo frames.

The 10 photos are:











I can't hardly wait! It's my first exhibition of any sort. YEAH.......I tried to contain my excitement and am still trying.....

4 comments:

synergylyn said...

Congratulations dude! They all look great. Just don't forget me when you become rich and famous!

whoalse said...

Rich and famous? Hmmm......Regardless of whether the day would materialise, I will certainly stay rooted to the ground. That I can promise....

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, this is after all what you have in mind and plan for...so keep it up and they are all very nice shots...

Anonymous said...

Kanneh....pics look good...great work man...am impressed