Thursday, May 10, 2007

Another Day, Another Coming Weekend

Just finished dinner! All satisfied and filling..........and yummy....

For the past 2-3 weeks, work has been really slow. I am either surfing the net, chatting, reading news, finishing up a post-course assessment (and btw aced it), assisting others, making claims from insurance and shopping for my new pair of Julius Marlow. It's been a while since we have our slow season of which the peak will pick up again from next week. So, I must as well enjoy it while the opportunities exist.

So, what happened today? I went shopping but this time for Canon ink cartridges. I had to visit 3 different chain stores to get a black and a colour! Gosh.....It's astonishing that 3 huge chain stores have limited supplies for specific cartridges! Had char koay teow for lunch which doesn't come with koay teow but egg noodle!! It still tasted good......

Hit gym around 6pm for my usual cardio workout that involves cross training machine, multiple sets of chin-ups, crunches, dips and leg extensions/curl. Wondering why it's considered as cardio? I don't take long rest between each exercise. The rest that I take is by working on other muscles eg Chin-ups then Crunches then Dips then Leg Extension and the exercises are being repeated. However, the difference this session is that I did Dips with additional weights of 8kgs. Now, that's >10% on top of my body weight! My target is to hit 25% for both Dips and Bench-press while 15% for Chin-ups which were my during peak swim days few years ago.

Got home before 8pm and started cooking my leftover pork with mushrooms! All done and washed up before 8.30pm!

Can't wait for tomorrow to come as I'm looking forward to another show, Hunchbax, which a friend of mine won on eBay (<$15 each). Dinner comes with the comedy play which originally cost >$40. Wondering why she and my other friends are so damned lucky while I'm always down with luck - gambling, games, career, r'ship etc. However, I'm very fortunate to have wonderful friends around me and supporting yet loving family.

Weekend is just around the corner. There are cleaning and tidying to be done, chiro to go to on Sat midday, squash game to run about on Sun and perhaps squeezing in another session of cardio and power training!

Most likely, I'll bring my baby out for the fireworks by the Yarra river once again. I'll just need to fix her on my other legs and start fondling her parts & squeezing her button! LOLz.........See the photos here and you wouldn't be able to see her cos she's facing the fireworks!!

No comments: