Sunday, December 13, 2009

Simplicity - Take 2


After perusing through my collection of simplicity images, I realised that I have been not very actively. Most of the pics are at least 1 year old with the exception of a handful taken recently with an after-thought.

I shall revive this once again, firstly to energise myself and challenge my creativity. Simple composition exudes elegance yet exhibits serenity. It's an art form in one way or another.

The very first stint will be in Saigon (HCMC). I have decided that the gear will be the bare minimum - 1 body, 1 lens and 3 flash acessories (maybe just 2). The gear will be D3, 50mm, SU800 and 2 flashes (max). One lens to snap them all....

In the meantime, here is the link to the Simplicity is Beauty.

I hope I can contain my fervour til then...

No comments: