Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Memorable Trip Home

My trip back home was certainly very tiring but worth every single moment of it - from chatting with my beloved swim coach, assisting in friend's wedding, Saigon trip with my folks to catching up with cousins and meeting up with friends over Xmas period. I hardly had sufficient sleep without even acclimatised to the time difference. As such, fatigues actually hit me towards my last 2 days in Penang.

Seeing the faces and the expressions for the surprises is priceless. These are certainly etched into my memory.

Having said that, I didn't really take many photos other than friend's wedding celebrations. I guess I just wanted a break and soaked in.

Unlike other trips back, I didn't have a more affirmative schedule for my next return due to some uncertainties.

Here is a shot while staying over in Singapore and was brought there by cousins who are photography enthusiasts:

Got loads to process from friend's wedding to Saigon's trip (not many though)......

3 comments:

Gerry said...

man... how do you keep taking beautiful pictures like these... it's awesome!!!

whoalse said...

I'm sure u can do it too, sis....

Daniel said...

very nice pic bro...wait for me to upload!