Thursday, December 10, 2009

Men of Movember 2009

Although I am not possible to grow a moustache, I involved myself in another way for charity, Movember. Movember is held annually in the month of, well, November whereby moustache is grown and maintained for the entire month. The purpose of this is to raise the awareness of men's health, specifically prostate cancer and depression.

When I was asked to photograph some of these men for the purpose of using them in 2010 calendar for their company, I gladly jumped onboard. The best part of it was one copy of the calendars with the participants autographs was sold at $400 through auction during the company's Xmas dinner. In total, $1400 were raised through the 2010 calendar sales alone which were selling like hot cakes!

Anyway, here is the group shot.

1 comment:

Gerry said...

it's nice, bro. :) Well done!