Saturday, December 29, 2007

Holiday

With a good old swimming friend visiting from Perth, I am finally getting some opportunities to travel some places of interests in and around Victoria. Not to forget taking photos too.

I have just been to Sovereign Hill in Ballarat and will be heading to Great Ocean Road (again) but this time will be further from Lorne and Apollo Bay for 12 Apostles.

However, the best part was reminiscing the good ol' memories we had, especially those during the ASEAN Age Group and ASEAN Schools Swimming Championships as part of the National Swim Team. Recalling those moments and laughing about it brought the smirk back on my face.......

I have taken many shots but there will be many to come. Having said that, this friend has also been taking pics with my camera too.

Bed time calling as I will be doing most of the driving.

Happy New Year to all....

Sunset at Williamstown

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Help Alan
I want to buy a camera can u give me some help?
Please reply me : dadaooi@hotmail.com

Cheeers,
dada-Penang

zewt said...

i suppose you took that picture yourself? it's brilliant!