Thursday, December 13, 2007

Encouragements

I have been getting some positive feedbacks on my recent photos. Colleagues who have visited my site have stopped me in my track, round the corner and even just call me up to chat up about photography and sometimes asking for opinions on some cameras, mainly the compacts!

These actually started when I took photos of our Christmas Dinner on 30 Nov 2007 albeit with a workmate snapping some shots away with my camera. They were also comparing to shots taken with compacts during the dinner. I don't mean to be...urm...mean but I guess there sure are some limitations a compact can do (try flash or low light). Definitely, this is an opportunity to sell myself.

Did I mention that my Managing Director came up to me during lunch and said my pictures are so very beautiful and nice? Oh, he called out my name which means a lot to me.

Also today over the Finance dept's Xmas lunch, my Finance Director, Kristin, noted the same thing - very nice photos on my website. She even asked whether I do it professionally! I don't think I have reached that level yet thought. Even more so, she mentioned that I should not turn pro as the Company needs me! LoL......

This really made my day, though a tiring day....!! Had my first interview as the interviewer too! That's after the heavy but sumptuous lunch with dessert.......


Other than comments from colleagues, there have been some positive feedbacks from fellow artists including photographers (or togs for short). Coming from them is definitely very encouraging and will spur to go to the next level.......

No comments: