Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Taking Chances

Well, I bit the bullet and paid for the ticket to attend Celine Dion's Taking Chances Concert in April 2008 here in Melbourne. So very excited I am though I missed out on cheaper tickets as most of them were sold out within 3 hours. My seats will be quite in front as it's of the platinum category! Will it be a worthwhile concert and to pay so much for it? I guess the experience to be in a concert will be priceless and yet she's one of my fav singers. I have never been to one since most stars wouldn't drop by in my country, let alone my hometown. MJ had a tour before in early 90s but it's too far away and too expensive to spend with parents' finances!

At least Celine has lasted so very long and never been really into any serious trouble like some of the current stars (I don't have to mention the names).

Can't wait for 1 April to come (and pray it's not an April Fool attempt)! Bring on Celine.....

No comments: