Monday, March 30, 2009

The Grand Illusionist

After being informed by a friend over the weekend that David will be in Melbourne for one show only, I couldn't resist myself and have confirmed that I will be attending it come 15 August 2009. Hopefully, the show "An Intimate Evening of Grand Illusion" won't be cancelled. The David I'm referring to is the one and only David Copperfield.

I was amazed watching his feats on TV. Making Statue of Liberty disappear and re-appear, walking through the Great Wall of China, standing in the vortex of fire (Tornado of Fire) and his levitation, just to name, are some of the unforgettable experience. I'm certain that seeing him live on stage will be another "out of body" experience!

Excited I am though it's more than 4 months away!

1 comment:

Kamal said...

He's definitely one of my favourite magicians. There's really no-one like him.