Saturday, March 28, 2009

Sarah & Josh

I have been missing in action for a long while. 2 of my school friends from my primary school days visited Melbourne and bunked over my place while another swim friend of mine too drops by. We had a blast visiting some places. More to come later.

So, here are some of the photos taken on the International Women's Day, 8 March 2009. A lovely couple as well as great groomsmen, bridesmaids, parents and friends! It was too sunny on the day itself which led to harsh lighting most of the time.

There are at least half way to go in completing their wedding photos.

3 comments:

Gerry said...

Nice, makes me feel like I wanna get married all over again..

Unknown said...

thanks for hosting us... :-)

sure cant wait for your good photo to come up...

whoalse said...

GerryMoon - LOL...n I still r'ber your wedding dinner!

Hong Ghee - Too bad no pics of you suffering heat stroke while here!