Monday, October 8, 2007

Wonderful News

In the past week, I have 2 friends who got engaged! Time really flies when I could recall the good ol' days. One is a childhood friend from my swimming days and the other is a very good friend from my uni days.

For now, let me just focus on this uni friend of mine from......urm.....it's complicated. A Sabahan who is a Perthy but now staying in Melbourne! I may possibly share a few stories about her. Stories from the uni days, perhaps! And more.....I was given the opportunity to bunk over her (and her fiance's) place when I first got to Melbourne.

Allow me to rewind the time a little. Pictures show a thousand words...........
21st Giggling Bday in Perth
Cake in her face....or maybe she's just hungry!Chris & I in PerthHungry Chris On her bday in MelbourneDon't mess with her when she has this look! For me, I'll mess with her even more!Recent Bday Pic of Chris chopping the Cake!
It's just too bad I have some not so good photos taken when in Perth.........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To my special great friend..............I don't know what else to say but - thank you