Wednesday, October 31, 2007

An Unforgetable Experience - A Late Nite Out in Lorne

Going back to Sat night after dinner, some of us played Truth or Dare (or Kiss) in Jo's cottage while others enjoyed the antics displayed by them. Further into the night, a few of us decided for a walk by beach for some photo shoot. Little did I know that I would get the opportunity for some cool and wonderful shots that involved poses & emotions akin to modeling shoot. Having said that, I was quite disappointed that I did not bring spare batteries for my flash and flash stand thinking that I wouldn't need them! Lessons learnt..........!! Luckily, someone came to the rescue (no name mentioned here, for now)!

Claudia did the posing (modeling) while Alateia gave the art direction!
Superwoman calling her laundromat to check up on her costume.....Wrong no.....Operator, get me out of here as the AGENTS are coming!!
Wicked Wig.....
Serenity with the sound of wave crashing nearby
CSI dropped by Lorne for the unknown circumstances
Resting in the Garden of Eden (in Lorne)
Lay me down, Hold me tight
Cowering

Barring the disappointment, I'm certainly very delighted that I have some good shots from the night shoot. It's an awesome experience.

Many thanks to Claudia for the shoot (it became chillier) and Alateia for her direction!

No comments: