Monday, October 15, 2007

Awesome Weekend

I had a blast on Sat. Being a spectator in the Princess Theatre for the longest play, I was not only mesmerised by the stage setups but mystified by Anthony Warlow's deep and strong voice. Anthony Warlow has been playing the role of the Phantom of the Opera for the past 18 odd years. This would be his last return to Melbourne.

I am not really a musical fan but this Andrew Llyod Webber's The Phantom of the Opera really sucked me into the musical world. We booked for the seats about 3 months ago but could not really got the session we wanted and ended up with the Saturday Matinee show. Well, it's better than missing the show all together. I can understand a friend of mine who went for 4 times in the past few years.

After the matinee show, I had the opportunity to go out shooting again. This time, it's with my maestro whom I'm learning from. At least I didn't do it all alone where there could be at time drunkards and rascals. Here are some of the shots taken.
Fireworks along the Yarra RiverColour or Black & White? Guess I'm confused!! Why not both?!Looks like my camera?! I actually painted this!Tunnel or Tunnelled Vision?! Depending on how you look at it......


In the past 2 weeks, I have learnt a fair bit from my maestro in almost all parts of photography. More on www.whoalse.com. These are some of the results but there are plenty of room for improvements!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).