Wednesday, August 29, 2007

New Chapter, New Beginning

I had a good break (though tired...a lil' of that later) after leaving my last job. Meeting and catching up with friends in Sydney. It's been years since we last met. In fact, the weirdest thing was those in Sydney never even met up til my visit! I am disappointed by that but it's great that I managed to bring them together once again.

Sydney was certainly warm and sunny. So am I! I caught up with some friends on several occasions - from ex-colleague who drove me around, Uni friend who will be going through a surgery soon and of course swimming friends (who also put me up and brought me around). It was very tiring trying to squeeze everything into a few days as well as walking with my heavy camera pack from Circular Quay on to Harbour Bridge then to The Rock! I'm so tired that I decided to stay home on my last day just to rest my back and legs. Surprisingly, I fell asleep on the couch too!

Of course, food we had were awesome! Jap on the first night, Yum Cha (or Dim Sum) for lunch, Korean for dinner, Pancake for lunch and again Jap for dinner. Probably the long walk have burnt the fats away! Truly, I enjoyed spending those time with friends. It's all worth it. Life is short, I'll cherish them as much as possible and while I'm able.

Thanks for the hospitality extended to me.

Having said that, I did take some photos albeit not as many as I would have hoped for. There were night shots that I had to improvise due to the lack of tripod. I will post the photos later.

Tomorrow's the beginning of the new chapter for me. I am excited but am also afraid because I do not know what to expect. I guess I will, as usual, ford ahead with my head held up high.

Bring it on!

Time for bed.....

No comments: