Saturday, August 25, 2007

Life Goes On

Yesterday was my last day in the auditing profession. How do I feel about it? hmm.....

Relaxed, carefree, delighted......It's very much the end of one chapter and the start of new one in my life. Auditing has taught me many lessons in life but it is the people that made the lasting impressions. I will not only remember the guidance and lessons shown to me but will carry with me the memories that have imprinted in my life in the profession.

Looking back the years with PwC, WB and KPMG, there were definitely some difficult periods. What really made the difference is the team/staff/colleagues (and now friends or mates). The laughters, jokes, antics and sarcasms are all sweet memories and the Yang that balances the Ying. And that's all it matters.

I may be happy that I have finally made my move but I'm sad to leave and not be able to meet some of my buddies as often (this esp goes out to those from PwC). It has finally sank in that I'm no longer an auditor. Tears are welling up in my eyes for the right reasons. Cherish I will those wonderful memories.

Life goes on...

No comments: