Thursday, August 23, 2007

New Announcements by Nikon

Nikon has just announced the long-awaited D3 and D300 with 5 lenses! After years of trailing Canon, Nikon has finally surprised the everyone with the announcements!

Competitions are certainly great for us as consumers, regardless of brands!

Surely, I drool over the specs of D3 and D300 but my D200 is barely 2 yrs' old. I have yet to fully utilised its potentials. I guess I'll stick to my trusty D200 for now until I can justify owning either one. They are all just tools for capturing moments like these.

Damn Nikon for the temptations! ;P But I'm happy to see the huge improvements! I need to save up for getting a place to stay and that's the priority! D3 and D300 can wait unless I can find something to finance the purchase like maybe a barter trade with a finance co for a loan and in return I take photos for them! Wishful thinking perhaps........

For more details, check out DP Review.

No comments: