Thursday, March 11, 2010

In & Around Saigon

What actually struck me in Saigon were the Cu Chi Tunnels and its surrounding spots. I am sure there are plenty of photos around the web showing how narrow the tunnels are and those have been widened to enable tourists experience the "tunneling". All I could say is claustrophobia did creep in though it was only a short 5-min venture.

I had the experience of firing a gun now. Mind you, it's AK-47! It was such an awesome feeling of pulling the trigger.

What I love about this city is the buildings, more so of the old structure.

Vung Tao offers a weekend getaway for the locals and Jesus Hill is one of the attractions. The view from atop towards the township does look like Sao Paolo. Don't you think so?

Not too far away from Jesus Hill, there stood the Goddess of Mercy.

Here are some other pics in and around Saigon.
More on www.whoalse.com.

1 comment:

Gerry said...

nice... I like...