Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I Did It

What was on my mind before the dive/jump? I just want to get it done...
Was I shaken prior to the jump while standing on the platform? Not a bit...
Will I do it again? Oh yeah...either a backward jump or the 134m 8.5sec free-fall...

The rush only came in after the plunge and during the drop...!

Well, another item in my bucket list can be crossed off now...Kawarau Bridge is now over but perhaps bring on The Nevis Highwire Bungy...!

I am now a Jumper! When's your turn?

3 comments:

zewt said...

congrats! i must do it one day.

[mouseonamarble] said...

掌声鼓励鼓励!I thought you would be too much of a wimp to do it! xoxoPriyaxoxo

KK and WS said...

congrats!! I almost want to do it when I was in Sydney YEARS ago...but now, 'bor tar' liao...hahaha

~ WooiSin ~