Thursday, December 4, 2008

Fatigue

It's been some tiring weeks for me in Nov and the effect certainly sank in today. I wasn't not able to stay awake for long period of time. Falling asleep on the couch and in front of TV was a norm.

I'll definitely catch up with those badly-needed rest as well as the photos taken.

On another note, interest rates are falling, share markets are dropping, petrol prices too are faltering. I'm sure consumer confidence are affected by these phenomenon. Thanks to US. Let's all bring back the good old GOLD.

Oh yea, Nikon announced D3X with RRP USD7,999. Even if it's at USD5,500, I wouldn't even think of getting it should I have the unlimited money for it. At 24.5mp and lower ISO capability, it's just doesn't fulfill my needs. Bigger file size means more memory space and computing power required. There have been some criticism that Nikon is pricing it too much with only the sensor being the differential part while other features remain unchanged from D3. We won't know until the production D3X is out. Then again, I still think if one can't afford D3X then it's not meant for you. There will be demands for it.

No comments: