Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Day To Reminisc

22 Nov 2008 is definitely a day to remember for some of us. It is the wedding day of my beloved friends. Due to this event, some of us managed to catch up with some good old friends back from the Uni days in Perth. I was excited for not only the wedding but the chance to meet up.

There of course were some interesting incidents that happened on this very day. Closure of a part of the road leading to the Church, "missing" champagne from the hired stretched limo, the breakdown of the hired limo, the winter-like weather with strong winds, hails, etc were some of the "excitements".

I unquestionably agreed with what the Groom said in his speech. "I rather marry the right girl on a wrong day than to marry the wrong girl on the right day".

Certainly, however these incidents are being looked at, it was a day to remember.

Time passes by so very quickly. One of our friends left last night. Getting the chance to meet up for the first time after more than 5 years is certainly one of the highlights. However, sending the very friend off last night and not knowing when our next meet will be aches me. I didn't say any goodbyes though.

Friends come and go but the truest friendships are forever. So, no goodbyes from me but "I'll see you soon" to all my dearest friends.