Friday, December 19, 2008

Chris & Fred - 22 Nov 2008

Time passes so quickly. I was requested to cover their wedding event some time early this year (could be late last year). Having no such experience back then, I was hesitant, though honoured, since it's an important occasion. Chris mentioned that she's more comfortable with me than a stranger. After several months of being guided by a fellow photographer friend, I accepted the challenge (partly also of their persistence =P).

As mentioned in the earlier post for the wedding pics of my beloved friends, below are some of the shots taken. The weather was too cold and windy that led us to cancel the location shoots which had been planned for some time. However, we did brave the chilly weather to have some done before calling it quit.
We have agreed to do the location shoots in 2009.

Congrats again to my wonderful friends, Chris & Fred! And thank you for giving me the honour of documenting your wedding day.

No comments: