Saturday, November 8, 2008

1st November Post

I have been slacking off in blogging, processing and posting photo.

This month will be a hectic month for me. Work (not photography-related), visiting friends in Perth, a good ol' friend's wedding here in Melbourne and relatives' visit later in the month of which we will be heading to Great Ocean Road (GOR) for a weekend away will certainly keep me occupied. I am looking forward to my short trip to Perth, friend's wedding and GOR trip with my relatives.

My motivation for heading to office for work has been really badly affected even after the Bali trip. Anyway, I hope things will get better.

Here are some registry wedding photos taken in Oct before the Bali trip.

OH.......The news of RPK's release has been great! Now, that's a big blow to the government for invoking ISA on him! I can't hardly wait for more of RPK's writings and revalations!

Well, time to get ready for the buck's night of my friend! No cameras are allowed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.