Saturday, October 25, 2008

A Getaway from Chilly Melbourne

I was in Bali almost 2 weeks ago for a short 4.5-day getaway from chilly Melbourne as well as involving in a wedding shoot. More on the tour of Bali which I joined my parents before the shoot in later post. It was an amazing experience overall.

Here are some photos from the location shoots of the newly-wed in Ubud, 2 hours drive away from Nusa Dua where our abodes are. [Images are not properly displayed though but click on it to have them opened in separate view - FIXED]

With the hot and humid weather in Bali and returning to chilly Melbourne, I am down with a cold at the moment! :( I can't wait to get to the photos taken in Bali but I still have a wedding I did before the Bali trip. Patience, peeps!

2 comments:

zewt said...

hey, do u do shooting in malaysia? or just aust?

zewt said...

hey.... glad you got the message. i will definitely take on the role if i get it... and i hope the current crisis will not put the role on hold...

so... do u do shooting in malaysia?