Wednesday, March 5, 2008

PwC Penang Alumni Gathering

PwC Penang has its first ever Alumni Gathering on 29 Feb 2008. The event did bring a number of us back to the good ol' days not as Pricks with Calculators but as Pals with Consonance! The event is pretty a confluence of Seniors and Juniors. Some become younger.

I became the unofficial photographer but I spent more time catching up with other and being one of the participants rather than walking around capturing moments. However, there was also the other photographer/videographer known as E-cheng-son aka Ah Cheng! Mr Cho kept bringing up the topic of me being the photographer for the Melbourne recruitment drive last year. Perhaps, it was the beer talk!

Some memorable moments:
Some of us adjourned to Upper Penang Road for a more relaxing night out with a few drinks while at it. And yes, the 4 usual suspects were there!!!

A short yet memorable trip for me! I guess I'll repeat my line:
Once a PwCian, Always a PwCian

2 comments:

秀雲 said...

hi, i was also a PWCian, year 1994-1996. But i have never received any invitation for the Alumni. Is there anyway to rope me in for next year's ALumni? I am contactable at 012-2197000. Loh Siew Yuen

p/s: i still can recognised Chin Hong and Chee Teng's face! How are you guys? Hahahah!

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can phrase that I agree with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is quiet a suspect as you did in the fall issue of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=zc dream photo editor 2008 2.71 ?
I noticed the catch-phrase you procure not used. Or you functioning the pitch-dark methods of promotion of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg