Sunday, February 3, 2008

Change of Winds

I have been given the honour of being the photographer for my good ol' friend's wedding which will be held in November this year!

This is exciting yet I'm kinda feeling the pressure of doing it! Having said that, I've got 10 more months to further sharpen my skills.

This is all good news after a string sad ones! This news was imparted to me while we were all chilling out in Mt Dandenong last Saturday. It's definitely a wonderful change.

Chinese New Year is also around the corner but I'm missing the atmosphere with the CNY songs blasting every where back home! Worse thing is we will be working through the CNY but the only consolation is my Financial Controller is treating us to CNY lunch on 7 Feb 2008 which is the 1st day of CNY (or Lunar New Year).

Anyway, I've been chatting with one of my best high school friend of mine. It's great catching up and might do a trip while on my trip back to meet up.

Time for bed........

1 comment:

zewt said...

10 months... more than enough right?