Monday, February 11, 2008

My First Wedding Shoot

Updated: 13 Feb 2008

When most were lazing at home, sleeping in and/or visiting friends and families on the 3rd day of CNY, I was preparing for a wedding shoot as a so called "apprentice". Excited and anxious I was!

I have to admit that it's a tiring day that went past midnight but certainly a great experience. Thanks to my friend, Hien of Lumens Photography for giving me the opportunity to tag along.

This has certainly allowed me to look back and identify areas I'm still weak at since I am comfortable with some environment. Here are some of the pics of Amy and Dean on 9 Feb 2008.
~~A Happy Day Indeed~~

More to come on my website. The newly-wed, bestmen and bridesmaids are really easy-going and funny bunch of people and that really made the difference!

With about 10 months to go for a friend's wedding, I have heaps to garner and improve (hopefully)!

Congrats to the newly-wed!