Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Plenty of Wedding Invites

In the past few weeks/months, I have been getting lots of wedding invitations from my long-time friends. As much as I'd like to attend, with my camera (of course), I have to give most of them, if not all, a miss. I would not only be able to share the happiness with the newly weds but able to meet up with some good old friends too should I make it there for the events.
Although in the past I mentioned I will cherish my friends (and family) as much as possible now than regretting it later for procrastination, I just couldn't justify to pay >AUD1.2k for a flight home to attend their weddings in May, June, November and so on. Moreover, I don't have that much of annual leaves to burn and definitely won't be able to take no-pay leave since I have bills to pay and aspirations to realise.
However, I will certainly try my best to attend should the event, be it wedding or registration, coincides with my planned trips back. That's a promise.......
I'm very delighted that there is a long time friend who asked me to attend his/her registration and wedding in May. We have lost touch for many years and thanks to Facebook for the opportunity of finding old friends! I'm not too sure yet whether I can make it to the registration ceremony as it depends on my family holiday's planning. Again, I really hope I am able to attend and arm myself with my camera!!
Congratulations to those who are getting married in 2008, the year of the Rat.....

Have been catching up with processing of photos taken during a friend's visit to Melbourne and sleeping.

No comments: