Thursday, September 6, 2007

Life-long Learning

For the past few days and weeks, I was (still am) being exposed to lots of new things. With my new job outside of auditing, there are so much to pick up. Lots to come.

Other than my job, I have the opportunity to learn some new techniques in photography through a fellow photographer who does weddings. Shooting into the sun which has always been a problem is something I pick up recently and tried while in Sydney. Another is flash photography which I have been trying out either as balance/fill flash or just creating shadows. I am still trying out BW conversion which has been shared to me. Below are some of the shots.
There also have been some sharing by friends on some historical incidents like India, Pakistan and Bangladesh.

Life is all about learning. The moment we stop learning is the moment we lose our lives!

No comments: