Sunday, September 9, 2007

Busy Weekend

I had a busy weekend, in terms of taking, processing and posting photos. It's all about learning through trial and error as I have never been very good technically.

First, it was getting up around 5am-ish to be in the City and Queen Victoria Market before 6am. What prompted me to for the pre-dawn activity is capturing the atmosphere in the morning. Market is never opened at night, for one, while city life at night is pretty much a norm. So, why not getting up for pre-dawn shoot? The atmosphere, life, emotions in the morning at the market would be different.

On the night itself, we had a small and cosy get-together as well as celebrating the belated birthday for a very good friend of mine. So again, more opportunities to capture the moments. It's even better that they knew I would be bringing my camera and everyone was comfortable with me taking their shots. I bought the birthday cake at the very last minute but it was definitely a very very good cake! For sure, I will get cakes from there again.

What a blast for the weekend though nothing much was pre-planned during the week! It's tiring but it's all worth it.

For more of the photos, drop by www.whoalse.com.

No comments: