Friday, September 25, 2009

Pics of My Golf GTI Pirelli

I have been putting this off for some time now and there have been a few requests...So, here they are:
It's been raining/drizzling every now and then for the past few weeks which can be frustrating since it could be just a day after I washed my ride! Oh well, Melbourne needs the rain anyway. So, it's for the greater good ;)

I did have a few shots of other VW Golfs too. The last of the Golf R32 AWD with 3.2L V6 naturally aspirated (NA) engine after the announcement of the 6th generation AWD Golf R with the 2.0L Turbo which is lighter but more powerful.
I think the only colour missing is the Sunflower Yellow of which only available on the GTI Pirelli variant.

Of course, I'll post some wedding shots in my next post. I have since covered 4 weddings over winter and early spring - two in June, one in July and one last week.

Cheerios...

No comments: