Sunday, April 27, 2008

Terracotta Warriors in Xi'an

I have finally completed the photos of my trip a couple of hours ago. They are being uploaded to my website and at the same time being burnt to DVD since I'm running out of HDD spaces! I need to clear a lot of my photos from the laptop to my portable HDD as well as burning them to DVDs as I had a wedding shoot as an assistant the whole of yesterday (from 9 am til 12am).

Anyway, here are some of the shots taken during Xi'an. What really amazes me during the trip is none other than the Terracotta Warriors!

Chariots in Sanmenxia are over 600 years older than Terracotta

Sculptures of Buddhas in Longmen Grattoes

The trip to Xi'an is certainly breathtaking and will forever etched in me.

I was asked by mom about our next trip and was quite hesitant about visiting China again since it's kinda very similiar - tombs, temples, sculptures, long bus rides etc.

Time for other photos!

2 comments:

zewt said...

amazing photos...

everyone who has been there will say.... it's such an amazing sight. suddenly, u will be proud you're a chinese.

whoalse said...

Agreed with you, zewt....
It's definitely an amazing sight!