Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Penang and Xi'an Family Trip in April 2008

My recent trip back was tiring though it was for about 2 weeks, a week being spent touring Xian and Henan with parents. Since returning from the Xi'an trip, I have been feeling really tired. The tour wasn't as tired as previous trips. Sleeping late and getting up early since the trip had certainly worsened the condition as I'm feeling the effect now.

As for the photos, I am still editing them and at it will take some time since it's about 900 shots. Here are some of them.
Airport train in Guangzhou that is not functioning, so we walked for a distance! We arrived late in Guangzhou and had to rush to another terminal far away. 6 of the tour members were lost after arriving in Guangzhou. It's mayhem!

Simplicity is beautyColours
Teracotta Warriors in Xi'an were simply spectacular


I did have some great time catching up with friends in Penang and Singapore. Certainly, I am delighted for making this trip. Chatted with Uni bro til late on my only night in Singapore was fulfilling.

Unfortunately, I left before I could celebrate my birthday at home though it's always been just another day for me. Having said that, a good friend brought me out for dinner to celebrate 2 occasions - my early birthday and friend's new job! A night to remember though my friend didn't eat much!

Anyway, I experience another first! On the way to the airport, dad's car broke down! Perhaps, it's a sign that I should have stayed longer!

No comments: