Thursday, December 16, 2010

Back and Finally A New Post

After a 5-month hiatus, I've finally squeezed myself out of a little bit of juice to update it with some photos taken over the past few months. With Twitter, I've been lazy, and very good at it! ^_^

Speaking of which, I have yet to even look at the photos taken in the recent trip to Shandong, China (of which Qingdao is part of). Not that I have taken a lot of images but I have been bogged down with some issues including those involving my apartment's wall that was damaged from burst pipe from the unit above back in July 2009.

Anyway, here are some wedding shots taken during my "absence".
And here's the latest one done in late Nov.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really great pics! Keep up the great work.

Gerry said...

nice work bro!! :)

Lia Healy said...

Gorgeous photos as always guys. I love the car lifting one. :)