Friday, January 1, 2010

01.01.2010 - I Shall

It's a brand new year...What does that mean? Hmmm...I will be meeting another aunty for lunch along with the usual suspects...That's beside the point.

I shall continue to garner knowledge but more importantly I shall love and give more...
I shall be more patient not that I haven't been all these while but I need to be more...
I shall smile more even if it's a pretentious one...
I shall eat well, sleep well and play well to be well...
Happy I shall be in 2010 & beyond...

Happy New Year to you and all at home
Here's my attempt of a Smiley with light...well, can't you make out the smile? at least let you imagination be wild a lil'...
Have a good one ahead...

1 comment:

Gerry said...

Happy New Year bro!! Wishing you a year filled with many more beautiful shots!! ;p