Friday, July 10, 2009

MJ Tribute in Melbourne's Fed Square


Attending the King's concert is one of the items in my bucket list. I was so hoping that the "This Is It" tour would travel Down Under of which was actually in his plan sometime next year. Unfortunately, it will never eventuate with his passing on 25 June 2009 (morning of Aus 26 June 2009).

As a consolation, I decided to head to the last minute planned gathering for the Memorial & Tribute to Michael Jackson in Federation Square on 8 July 2009 with a frosty sub-5C at 3am with another friend.

Perhaps, they will finally leave you alone but you are not alone. Thank you for your music that have contributed to many in various forms.

Let us all forget the controversies of Jacko, rather, let the legacy of Michael Jackson lives on eternally.

2 comments:

Tsu Lin + + said...

MJ passed away on 25 June 2009 & not 2 July, FYI.

whoalse said...

of course I know
I got my dates mixed up!