Sunday, July 6, 2008

Gloomy and Chilly

It's been a month since winter started. I never really like the chilly temperature and wind, esp those with single digit temperature. However, it has not been as cold as May and June last year. Having said that, I avoid heading out unless it's necessary just to prevent the incident from recurring. I had bronchial spasm in my first winter here in Melbourne.

Anyway, I again did a shoot with my friend last week and here are some of the pics taken.





On another note, Nikon has just announced another full frame (FX) DSLR and it's D700 of which it's with plenty of D3's features in a D300 body. Will I get it? I doubt so as I'm in need of 70-200 lens to complete my lens collection for event and wedding shoots. Perhaps, the existing 70-200 may get a minor update due to some complaints by the FX users. Time will tell.........

No comments: